“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or that relates to you as an identifiable individual. The Services collect Personal Information, including:
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address and telephone number;
Collection of Personal Information
We and our service providers collect Personal Information through theServices in a variety of ways. For example, we collect Personal Information when you use the “Contact Us” feature of our Website to send us a message.
Use of Personal Information
We and our service providers use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Delivering products and services to you or your business, such as:
To support the functionality of the Services, such as providing you with related customer service.
To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- Accomplishing our business purposes, such as:
For data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of our Services.
For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and to address legal, regulatory and contractual requirements.
For fraud prevention and monitoring and cybersecurity purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft.
For developing new products and services.
For enhancing, improving, repairing, maintaining and modifying our current products and services.
For determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users.
- Providing you with our newsletter and/or other marketing materials, such as:
To send you marketing related e-mails, with information about our services, new products and other news about our company.
- Analyzing Personal Information to improve and provide personalized services, such as:
To analyze or predict our users’ preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our Services.
To better understand your interests and preferences, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you within formation and/or offers tailored to your interests.
- Aggregating and/or anonymizing Personal Information.
We may aggregate and/or anonymize Personal Information so that it will no longer be considered Personal Information. We do so to create other data that no longer identifies you and which we may use and disclose for any purpose.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We disclose Personal Information:
Other Uses and Disclosures
We also use and disclose your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate:
- To comply with applicable law and regulations.
- To cooperate with public and government authorities and law enforcement, such as:
To respond to a law enforcement request or provide information we believe is necessary or appropriate.
To respond to a regulator’s examination requests.
- For other legal or audit reasons, such as:
To enforce our terms and conditions.
To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
- To facilitate or evaluate a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock(including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. The Services collect Other Information, such as:
- Browser and device information
- App usage data
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags or other technologies
- Demographic and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity
- Information that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity
Collection of Other Information
We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including through:
Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language and Internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the computer that you are using.
- Pixel tags and other similar technologies.
Pixel tags. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including e-mail recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
Uses and Disclosures of Other Information
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information. If we do, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures that are designed to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us as provided in the “Contacting Us” section below.